Every website we design comes complete with a free logo, domain name, 12 months web hosting and ongoing support and maintenance if required. Please click here to get a no-obligation quote.
To learn more about the types of websites we can design for you please click the tabs below:
Web Design Overview
Our aim is to combine great looking websites with effective functionality.
We can provide everything from a simple brochure site to a fully featured e-commerce system. We offer three main types of website:
- Brochure Websites This is a cost effective way to get your business online and provide your potential customers with details about your service or products.
- Content Management Websites Our CMS sites allow you to add, edit and delete pages and content on your website via an easy to use online admin panel.
- E-commerce Our e-commerce shops feature the very latest technology to provide your customers with a secure online shopping experience and are very easy to maintain.
- Brochure websites are extremely popular as they are an affordable and effective way to advertise your business or services online and promote it's benefits to new and existing customers.
- A brochure website will show potential clients exactly what services you can provide and can helps create new leads and enquiries.
- Our job is to ensure your website looks superb, make sure it is easy to find in search engines and, most importantly, help your visitors find the information they need.
- Our brochure websites are usually quoted on a per-page basis to give you have full control over your budget and the features you require.
Content Management Websites
- Need to edit your website? Our Content Management System (CMS) gives you full control of your content via a user friendly admin panel. You can easily add, edit or remove pages and content.
- You can have just a small section of your site editable or the whole site can be built around a CMS to give you complete control.
- Features: Add new web pages, modify text, upload images, write blog posts, easily add hyperlinks, create automatic search engine optimised pages and much more!
- Our content management websites can be scaled to provide these features for both smaller brochure style websites and larger dynamic websites.
- When it comes to trading online it is very important to showcase your products in a professional way which is why our online shops are designed to appeal specifically to your target market.
- Our e-commerce websites let you take online payments using all major payment providers (eg. PayPal, WorldPay, Google Checkout, Sage Pay)
- Features: Add new products, update descriptions, control stock, upload photos, create sales, print invoices, send newsletters, multiple currencies and much more!
- Our e-commerce websites are suitable for both small and large online shops. If you have a smaller budget we can also provide basic PayPal shopping carts on request.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do you charge for a website?
Because every website is unique we always provide a fixed quote to match the specification of the project. We have listed some example prices on our information pages above but they should only be used as a guideline only. Please click here to get a free quote.
Will I have to pay a deposit for my website?
For our security we ask that all new clients pay a deposit of 50% to begin work on the their website or graphic design project. The final 50% is required on completion of the project. Depending on the project size these amounts are subject to change.
What if I don't like the concept designs?
No problem! Because we offer unlimited revisions during the design stages (at no extra charge) we can ensure you really will be delighted with the final design! We are more than happy to revise and redesign the concepts until you are completely satisfied.
How much web design experience do you have?
Since starting in 2004 we have created over 250 websites for businesses and individuals across a wide range of industries. We think our work speaks for itself so why not click here to take a look!
Do you only work with clients based in Weymouth?
No, we work with clients based all around the world. The information we need to design and build your website can be sent by e-mail, telephone or post and we have a website worksheet we send to clients that helps us gather all the details for the project.
How much will you charge to maintain my website?
If we are hosting your website we offer a free minor update policy that covers small changes to text, images and website layout. Hosting packages are available from just £50 per year.
This service is unique to us and allows our customers to keep their websites up to date without ongoing maintenance fees! We feel this really sets us out from the crowd and has proven extremely popular with our clients. Please click here to learn more about our maintenance packages.
How can I get in touch with Weymouth Web Design?
You can e-mail us at email@example.com or give us a call on 0844 884 9085
To discuss your website please click here to send us an e-mail or give us a call on 0844 884 9085
We have recently rebranded our business and are now taking enquiries for new projects via our new portfolio website called Magical Design
Check out our design portfolio to see some of the recent design projects we've worked on.
Weymouth Web Design have recently launched a brand new website for local company Pegasus Discos. read more
Please complete our short online enquiry form and we'll e-mail you back with a no-obligation quote within 48 hours.
Simply click here to fill in our short website worksheet and we'll send you back a proposal, timescale and quote.