In addition to designing websites we can also provide a full range of cost effective graphic design, print design, logo design and business branding services. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
To learn more about the types of graphic design we provide please click the tabs below:
Graphic Design Overview
Our graphic design work will ensure your brand or advert is bespoke, creative, vibrant and full of impact to get your message across.
We offer the following graphic design services:
- Logo Design We create logos that combine professional designs with iconic imagery to ensure your logo's subject is automatically recognised by your clients and gets you noticed.
- Stationery Packages We can create letterheads, compliment slips and business cards for your existing branding or we can provide complete rebranding services on request.
- Leaflet and Flyer Design If you are launching a new business, product or service then a high impact leaflet or flyer is a superb way to get your message across to customers.
- Print Design We provide print design services for magazine, newspaper and brochure adverts and can work with the publishers to provide files in their preferred formats.
- These days an attractive and memorable logo is vital for a business. It tells potential clients what you do and associates your company within your business sector. We want you to stand out from the crowd!
- We offer an unlimited revision policy on all logos we design until you are completely satisfied with it. We want your logo to be absolutely perfect!
- When you are completely satisfied with the logo design we will supply the final files in high resolution industry standard file formats and on CD if required.
- Our logo prices are determined by the amount of illustration work required so we always supply a unique quote for each individual logo project.
- If you are sending out business cards or letters to potential clients it is imperative that you portray a professional image for your business.
- A visually attractive business card is an important part of your visual identity because it is often the first thing clients see when they meet you.
- We take the same amount of care and attention in our stationery designs as we do with our website design work so you can be confident of receiving designs of the highest quality.
- Our full stationery package includes bespoke logo design, business card design, letterhead design and compliment slip design or, if you prefer, we can design individual stationery items based on your existing branding.
Leaflet and Flyer Design
- If you are launching a new business, product or service then a single or double sided leaflet or flyer is a really great way to get your message across to a large number of people.
- We'll make sure your leaflet or flyer design provides your potential clients with all the information you want to get across in a vibrant, informative and professional way.
- Our designs are all created from scratch so we can provide an ideal solution for your promotion with optional printing that we can arrange on request.
- Our leaflet and flyer design prices vary depending on the size of the design, the amount of illustration required and if you need a single or double sided design.
- We provide print design services for magazine and newspaper adverts. Our designs will be tailored towards the style of advert your require and the kind of message you want to portray.
- We can work directly with the publishers to provide them with the final files in their preferred file format.
- We'll create several concept designs for your advert for you to choose from and include unlimited revisions to your design.
- Depending on the size and amount of illustration required in your advert the price may vary so please contact us for a free quote.
Frequently Asked Questions
What graphic design services do you provide?
We offer a comprehensive range of graphic design services including logo design, full branding, stationery designs (letterheads, business cards, comp slips), leaflets, flyers and adverts for print.
If you have a graphic design project please click here to contact us for a free quote.
What is the process for designing a logo?
Before we being the logo design we'll ask you to fill in our short logo worksheet that will help us to understand your business and the kind of style required for your logo.
Next, we will design several mockup designs which will be refined based upon your feedback until it is perfect!
When the logo is complete we will provide the graphics in all major formats by e-mail and on CD if required.
The copyright to the designs is also passed on to you on receipt of the final payment.
How can I get in touch with Weymouth Web Design?
You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0844 884 9085
To discuss your website please click here to send us an e-mail or give us a call on 0844 884 9085
We have recently rebranded our business and are now taking enquiries for new projects via our new portfolio website called Magical Design
Check out our design portfolio to see some of the recent design projects we've worked on.
Weymouth Web Design have recently launched a brand new website for local company Pegasus Discos. read more
Please complete our short online enquiry form and we'll e-mail you back with a no-obligation quote within 48 hours.